- Why is the right hair care essential for beautifully shiny hair in winter?
- Proper hair care in winter: the following moisturizing hair masks invigorate stressed hair
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
In winter we have low temperatures and lousy weather in Europe. Before we go out, we dress warmly, put on a thick sweater, scarf and hat. But how do we protect our hair from the cold? They often look dry, stressed and lackluster. In the cold months, we don't usually dry our hair in the air, but with a hair dryer and often style it with a straightening iron. That's why we mostly have brittle hair and split ends. But there are clever ways to get back the shine and softness of your hair in winter and this is only possible with the right hair care. Today we have selected some moisturizing hair masks for you that promise good results. You can bring more shine and liveliness to your mane. Plus, you can make them at home using ingredients that everyone has around the house.
Moisturizing hair masks bring shine to your hair twitch in winter.
Why is the right hair care essential for beautifully shiny hair in winter?
The right hair care is an absolute must if you want to have beautifully shiny hair in winter. There are a few factors that really damage hair during the cold months.
First of all, it's the dry air from the heating, which deprives the hair of moisture in winter. However, there is nothing you can do about it, because it has to be pleasantly warm at home and in the office. But the hair suffers as a result. It is stressed, even its coloring can be changed. Daily blow-drying also makes it dry and brittle.
In winter, the hair looks stressed and lackluster.
The thick scarves and hats that we all wear in the cold come second. These have a negative effect on the hair structure and the shape of every hairstyle. Every time you come home from work, shopping or a walk, you will definitely notice that your hair is totally deformed under the hat. It needs an extra dose of care to make it look strong and he althy again. That should be a clear sign for you that there is something you should do about your hair. Instead of rushing to your hairstylist right away, you can make one of the following moisturizing hair masks yourself at home. This guarantees you the right hair care and your hair will soon look strong and shiny again.
Moisturizing hair masks are a winter must!
Proper hair care in winter: the following moisturizing hair masks invigorate stressed hair
Here are two moisturizing hair masks that can work wonders for your hair in winter. Anyone can make these at home, because the ingredients are usually in the kitchen cupboard. You can make your hair shine again with brown sugar, honey and co.
Proper hair care in winter - brown sugar peeling
While opinions differ when it comes to white sugar and it is frowned upon as a fattening agent, brown sugar is considered a he althy natural product. He is also credited with being able to breathe new life into skin and hair. With a brown sugar peeling you will definitely create a wow effect. You probably already know that your scalp needs a little rubbing every now and then to breathe again. This is where the brown sugar scalp scrub comes to the rescue! Get rid of dead skin and buildup from shampoos, dry shampoos, and sprays with this homemade blend. The brown sugar peeling removes endogenous oil and fat and residues from hair styling products (shampoo, dry shampoo, s alt sprays, etc.). In this way you avoid an itchy scalp and excessive production of sebum, which spoils the look of your hair. In addition, the scalp peeling with brown sugar supports he althy hair growth. But the most important thing is: you regain the shine of your mane!
Do you have dry and flaky scalp in winter? A brown sugar peeling once a week helps!
This is how it's done!
You need these ingredients for a brown sugar peeling
- 2 tablespoons natural brown sugar;
- 1 tbsp coconut oil;
- tsp apple cider vinegar;
- 1 tsp honey;
- 3 drops of rosemary essential oil.
Step by step instructions:
- Mix together the sugar, coconut oil and vinegar until the scrub forms. Next add the honey and essential oil.
- Take some of this mixture in your hands and gently massage it into your fingertips scalp one. You do this the same way you shampoo your hair in the shower.
- Rinse the scrub thoroughly with warm water so that the brown sugar is gone. Then wash the hair with your usual shampoo and conditioner.
Extra tip: To achieve good results, you can do brown sugar scalp peeling once a week!
Scalp peeling is a new trend in winter hair care.
A few rosemary leaves give every hair mask a fresh touch.
Do you already have some experience with brown sugar peeling?
Honey hair mask for more shine in the hair
Honey as well as brown sugar is a moisturizing agent for the hair. It is perfect for dry hair or irritated scalp. The honey also contains vitamins and minerals and has antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it ideal for the scalp.
Necessary ingredients for a homemade honey hair mask
- A towel to cover your shoulder with;
- A hair comb;
- A shower cap;
- 1 tablespoon honey at room temperature;
- 1 tablespoon olive oil;
- A small bowl.
The honey hair mask is easy to make but has an amazing effect.
Step by step instructions for your homemade hair mask
- Mix together the honey and olive oil in a small bowl. The olive oil is an important component of this hair mask as it gives the mixture a liquid consistency. It also contains vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids and these can make dry hair shine again.
- Before you apply the honey hair mask, your hair must be slightly damp. Put a towel on your shoulder and then apply the mask directly to your scalp. Then comb the hair properly, spreading the mask over all the strands.
- Then cover your hair with a shower cap and leave the hair mask on for 15 minutes. This allows the hair to absorb as much of the honey hair mask as possible.
- Rinse off the mask thoroughly and then wash the hair with a shampoo. You may need to shampoo twice as the mask has an oily consistency.
The honey hair mask must be applied to damp hair apply.
We hope we can help you with these step-by-step instructions for moisturizing hair masks. Follow these beauty tips and let your hair shine again. It is always worth trying these hair masks in winter. The good results are not long in coming! Guaranteed!
Use the healing power of natural products!
You can read about other moisturizing hair masks here.
Coconut oil, avocado, aloe vera gel and honey work wonders for your hair.
Moisturizing hair masks bring back the he althy look of your hair!
Every effort is worth it if you want to look beautiful in winter!