- Wondershare's UniConverter
- Video with Wondershare UniConverter and Compress
- Convert, compress, burn and much more
- The toolbox reveals many more functions
- Numerous functions in one inexpensive program
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
Nowadays almost everyone can record a 4K video with their iPhone or Android phone. Where previously it was necessary to buy a powerful camera to produce such high-quality content, it has now become much easier. But how can such a high-resolution video be edited or compressed afterwards? Fortunately, there is a tool that makes this task possible. With Wondershare UniConverter you get a video compressor for MacOS, which we would like to introduce to you in this article.
With the UniConverter, Wondershare has developed a program that is intended to make video editing easier. It's available on the manufacturer's website for MacOS and Windows, and the developers even provide a trial version to test it out. However, for long-term and intensive use, an annual license or a lifetime license can be purchased. With the program you can do the following things, among other things, simply and easily:
- Convert Videos
- Edit videos
- Compress videos
- Download videos
- Burn DVDs
- and much more
Video with Wondershare UniConverter and Compress
If you want to compress a video on your Mac, you can easily do it with UniConverter. For this you have to do the following:
- First download and install UniConverter Video Compressor on your Mac
- You can then start the program and select the "Compress video" tab on the left sidebar
- Then drag a video file from a local folder into the program to start a compression process - you can also insert several files at the same time
- Then click the "Start all" button and the compression will begin - you can then view and download the finished files in the top menu under "Completed"
Convert, compress, burn and much more
Wondershare's UniConverter tool offers many other helpful features and functions. Converting, transferring and burning a video or DVD works in a similar way to compressing a video. Wondershare UniConverter supports 1000+ video/audio formats various conversion formats, including the most popular ones:
The same applies to audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA and FLAC. In addition, videos can also be downloaded from websites. All you have to do is select the "Download video" tab and then insert a URL. According to the developers, more than 10,000 websites are supported, so video download is possible. In any case, it is certain that videos can be downloaded from the large streaming platform Twitch.
The toolbox reveals many more functions
The last menu item on the sidebar is called "Toolbox". With a simple click you will be forwarded to another menu that reveals eight more functions. So, with Wondershare UniConverter, you can also:
- Convert images
- Transfer pictures and videos to a smartphone
- Convert video to VR files
- Create GIF.webps
- Extract music from a CD
- Add sub titles to a video
- Burn CDs
- Add metadata to media files
Numerous functions in one inexpensive program
If you just want to compress a video, then UniConverter is a good choice. However, with it you get a tool that allows you to do many more things with images, audios and videos. A tidy user interface and a fast installation process are also included in the offer.
Thanks to the toolbox, you can use additional functions and thus further simplify your daily routine when dealing with high-quality media and content. This tool allows you to edit, optimize and transfer your content to mobile devices. Especially if you have a lot to do with social media and create and publish a lot of posts, this tool can relieve you a lot. The lifetime license of UniConverter currently costs 59.99 euros for private users. There is also an annual license that is slightly cheaper.