Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
Painting cups is not only great fun, it is also very easy! To paint porcelain, ceramics or glass, for example, you need special brush pens so that the motifs and figures shown are not damaged when washing up by hand or in the dishwasher. The boring white mugs could turn into a real masterpiece in your hands! Or you could leave this pleasant task to your child and enjoy their creativity over and over again while drinking tea or coffee! The colorful cups bring a happy mood into the house and give endless joy to young and old!
Just let each new day begin with smiles and enthusiasm! For the wintry, cozy moments of happiness in the cozy home or for the hot summer days in the green garden - the colorful mugs contribute to your well-being anytime and anywhere! Below you'll find our how-to and other clever ideas for turning the monotonous mugs into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece!
What do you need?
- plain white cups
- Adhesive stencils
- Porcelain Painter without baking in different colors
Painting cups quickly and creatively:
- Rinse the cup thoroughly or rub with alcohol to remove the dust and dirt. Polish the mug and then carefully stick a stencil on the desired spot without leaving fingerprints on the surface. Porcelain paint would not be a particularly good idea in this case as it will most likely melt and make it difficult or even ruin your original idea.
- Paint the stencil with the color you want and unleash your full artistic potential by combining different colors with each other. In this case we have selected a noble design in gold and black for you:
- After 15-20 minutes, carefully peel off the stencil and simply continue with other characters and colors.
- Wait at least 24 hours before rinsing the cup to be sure that the colors have dried well and do not dissolve under the jet of water!
The painted mugs are an original and unique gift, especially if you put all your heart and soul into it while crafting. This easy DIY task doesn't take much time; but the result achieved is a real treat for the eyes!
Design monogrammed mugs in a creative way
Only the first letters or would you rather apply the whole name?
If you have old nail polish at home, you can use it to paint the white cups
Different inscriptions serve as inspiration for the long day ahead
Get rid of negative thoughts and just enjoy the moment!
Painting cups - For cozy moments in the cozy home!
Painting cups - Please don't talk about it before the first cup of coffee!
Ideas for newly in love couples
Or for newlyweds?
Or for an original and irresistible marriage proposal?
Creating a unique work of art with a painting sponge
Painting cups - famous quotes from different bestsellers would also be an option
Spring is already here! Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, all of nature is being called to a new life!
Painting cups - colorful motifs from the Nature decorate your popular coffee cups
Give your whole family loving moments!
Check out some more lovely examples in our gallery!